Performs skilled work required to inspect, disassemble, repair, assemble and test all types of automotive services on automobiles, trucks, other vehicles and equipment.
- General knowledge for servicing, diagnosing and repair light and heavy duty trucks
- Diagnose and repair to specifications brakes air and hydraulic and suspension systems.
- Perform a road test on vehicles and perform vehicle inspection/courtesy checks.
- ASE certification preferred but not required
- Ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate or assemble objects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers as necessitated by the work.
- Must maintain regular attendance and ability to be at work on time each scheduled workday.
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in writing, oral or diagram form.
- Computer skills: Basic computer skills; training will be provided as needed.
Benefits include (but not limited to)
- Competitive pay
- Full health benefit package (Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life and more)
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time