Due to our continued growth, Pete’s Tire Barns has many employment opportunities available.
At Pete’s Tire Barns, we offer an excellent compensation package including competitive wages, overtime company sponsored health and dental insurance, matching 401k retirement, company paid STD and life insurance, employee discounts, safety incentives, paid holidays, sick and vacation.
All positions require a good driving record and background check. All Applicants being considered for employment must pass a company paid pre-employment background check and physical and drug-screen.
Current Employment Opportunities – Updated 4/19/2017
- Tire Retread Technician – Rutland, VT: No experience necessary, we will train the right candidate. This position will require lifting up to 150lbs on an occasional to frequent basis depending upon the availability of hydraulic lifting equipment. Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations in an environment that includes machinery noise, dust and exposure to heat.Exposure to various chemicals used in cleaning, lubrication, etc. 100+ pounds of pressure when pushing tires. Apply in person at Pete’s Tire Barns, 62 Randbury Rd, Rutland, VT or Apply online.
- Tire Technician – South Windsor, CT: Responsible for performing general tire maintenance including tire repair, tire rotation and wheel balancing, tire mounting/dismounting mostly commercial tires but may also include passenger, light truck, loader, farm, ATV and/or lawn and garden and may provide on-call service to customers. Apply in person at Pete’s Tire Barns, 25 Bidwell Rd, South Windsor, CT or Apply online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Tire Technician – Woburn, MA: Responsible for performing general tire maintenance including tire repair, tire rotation and wheel balancing, tire mounting/dismounting mostly commercial tires but may also include passenger, light truck, loader, farm, ATV and/or lawn and garden and may provide on-call service to customers. Apply in person at Pete’s Tire Barns,80 Mishawum Road, Woburn, MA or Apply online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
Current TIA certification and previous Passenger and Commercial Tire experience a plus but not required. Company Orientation, OSHA required Safety and TIA training and certification will be provided.
We welcome qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Commercial Sales: Servicing truck fleets throughout New England. Salary with commission to start with company vehicle provided.
- Retail Sales: Work our showroom and telephones selling tires and automotive services to our valued customers.
- Front End Alignment/ Light Mechanical Service Technicians: Provide tire changes, light mechanical work, and alignments on our customers vehicles. TIA certification provided.
- Delivery / Route Drivers: Servicing all of our locations throughout New England on a daily basis from our “New Distribution Center” located in Orange, MA. Current CDL license required.
- Retread Technician: Perform all phases of tire retreading out of our Bandag Retread Facilities in Orange, MA and Rutland, VT.
Pete’s Tire Barns provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pete’s Tire Barns complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pete’s Tire Barns expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.