Careers at Pete's Tire Barns, Inc.
At Pete's Tire Barns, we offer an excellent compensation package including competitive wages, health and dental insurance, matching 401k retirement, company paid STD and life insurance, employee discounts, safety incentives, paid holidays, sick and vacation.
All positions require a good driving record and background check. All Applicants being considered for employment must pass a company paid pre-employment physical and drug-screen.
Current Openings - Updated 11/24/2015
- Tire/Service Technician - Based in our Randolph, MA tire service center. Apply at in person at Pete's Tire Barns, 85 York Avenue, Randolph, MA or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Warehouse/Retread Technician - Based in our Rutland VT retread center. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barns, 62 Randbury Road, Rutland VT or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Fleet Maintenance Mechanic -Building or our 130+ vehicles. Must have 3 years diesel service, fleet maintenance, welding and fabrication experience. CDL License a plus. Based in our Orange, MA Service Center. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barns, 275 E. Main Street, Orange, MA or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Tire/Service Technician/Alignment Technician/Light Mechanical Service Technician - Based in our Shrewsbury MA tire service center. Previous work experience required, Hunter ALG certification a plus. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barn's, 407 Hartford Turnpike, Shrewsbury MA or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
Current TIA certification is a plus. Company Orientation, OSHA required Safety and TIA training and certification will be provided.
We welcome qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Commercial Sales: Servicing truck fleets throughout New England. Salary with commission to start with company vehicle provided.
- Retail Sales: Work our showroom and telephones selling tires and automotive services to our valued customers.
- Front End Alignment/ Light Mechanical Service Technicians: Provide tire changes, light mechanical work, and alignments on our customers vehicles. TIA certification provided.
- Delivery / Route Drivers: Servicing all of our locations throughout New England on a daily basis from our "New Distribution Center" located in Orange, MA. Current CDL license required.
- Retread Technician: Perform all phases of tire retreading out of our Bandag Retread Facilities in Orange, MA and Rutland, VT.
Pete's Tire Barns provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pete's Tire Barns complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pete's Tire Barns expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.