Careers at Pete's Tire Barns, Inc.
At Pete's Tire Barns, we offer an excellent compensation package including competitive wages, overtime company sponsered health and dental insurance, matching 401k retirement, company paid STD and life insurance, employee discounts, safety incentives, paid holidays, sick and vacation.
All positions require a good driving record and background check. All Applicants being considered for employment must pass a company paid pre-employment background check and physical and drug-screen.
Current Openings - Updated 8/23/2016 - Applications available online @ petestire.com/careers
We are growing and expanding our business
- Inside Passenger Tire Technician - Based in our Providence, RI tire service center. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barns, 80 Public Street, Providence, RI or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Tire/Road Service Technician - Based in our Randolph, MA tire service center. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barns, 85 York Avenue Randolph, MA. or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Inside Passenger Tire Technician - Based in our W. Chesterfield, NH tire service center. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barns, 100A Route 9 W. Chesterfield, NH. or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Tire/Road Service Technician - Based in our Shrewsbury, MA tire service center. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barns, 407 Hartford Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA. or online. Please include a copy of current drivers license.
- Warehouse/Driver - Based in our State of the Art Distribution Center located in Orange, MA. CDL Class a or B license is required. Good driving record. Apply in person at Pete's Tire Barns Distribution Center, 114 New Athol Road, Orange, MA or online.
Current TIA certification and previous Passenger and Commercial Tire experience a plus but not required. Company Orientation, OSHA required Safety and TIA training and certification will be provided.
We welcome qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Commercial Sales: Servicing truck fleets throughout New England. Salary with commission to start with company vehicle provided.
- Retail Sales: Work our showroom and telephones selling tires and automotive services to our valued customers.
- Front End Alignment/ Light Mechanical Service Technicians: Provide tire changes, light mechanical work, and alignments on our customers vehicles. TIA certification provided.
- Delivery / Route Drivers: Servicing all of our locations throughout New England on a daily basis from our "New Distribution Center" located in Orange, MA. Current CDL license required.
- Retread Technician: Perform all phases of tire retreading out of our Bandag Retread Facilities in Orange, MA and Rutland, VT.
Pete's Tire Barns provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pete's Tire Barns complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pete's Tire Barns expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.